Jr. Software Development Engineer
The Software Development Engineer, onsite in Fishkill, NY, is responsible for developing and supporting Web applications, API and Web services.
- Responsible for software development, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Develops and enhances product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives.
- Ensures that development tasks are completed within timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects.
- Ensures that solutions being developed are effective and take into consideration performance implications for a production environment.
- Provides detailed estimates for development efforts as needed.
- Reviews and understands business requirements.
- Assists with production support issues as they arise.
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field..
- Experience with web application development, UNIX/LINUX environments and scripting, and/or distributed systems
- Experience with SQL
- Understanding of iterative development techniques, TDD, Agile/Scrum.
- Assembly, deployment, troubleshooting, and monitoring of J2EE applications
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Spring Boot, ReactJS, Bootstrap, Angular
- Experience in performance tuning and profiling production application through code and database improvements
- Experience using a Source Configuration Management tool such as SVN, Mercurial, Ant/Maven
MedAllies is based in Fishkill, New York. For immediate consideration, please click here to apply to any of our openings: Apply to MedAllies!